Saturday, February 25, 2012

{Taylor.Swift.}

The story starts when I woke up a 4:00 on a monday morning.
It was normal just like any other day.

But then it wasn't.

The story actually begins when we get to Vairao.
I found out just what I was getting my self into.
Oh gosh.
Later did it become known that it was going to be
the llllooonnngggeeessst 3 days in my entire life. (or so far)

It was hot and I thought we were with wards (we got in put in groups and I thought it was wards).
I felt confident. Some girls in my ward speak english. This will be a good week.
Later (lucky I am good at hiding some feelings)
I found out that wasn't so.
They changed that plan.
(like everything else.)
No, we got put in groups with people from our stake.
It was crazy and complicated.
I had a hard time,
But now a least i'm over it.

met some new friends.
and had some good times.
but now I just say it was a good
Learning Experience.
It's part of the
THINK POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND POSITIVE FEELINGS.
thingy.

I just like to say thank you to taylor swift for making heart breaks or a least close to them much easier.

good learning experience.
enough said.


No comments:

Post a Comment