Sunday, March 4, 2012

{A very confused in love out love 15 year old}

Sometimes I like boys.
Actually if you asked my proxy sister in utah
she would say
boy crazy.
Okay yes
I am boy crazy.
(:

Now on to the
your probably wondering about the title sorta thing.
Well you see this is how it went.

So one night I went to a stake dance.
At this stake dance there was a ward boy.
(THIS IS THE BOY THAT ALL THE POST BELOW ARE ABOUT!)
I must admit I was excited I've liked this boy since about January I think.
We hung out.
He asked me to dance about half the night.
Every girls dream right?
That's what I thought too.
until that all changed.

Now I thought we were pretty good friends I mean if you sit by me in seminary,say hi to me, hang out at a dance, take a couple pictures with me etc...
I mean wouldn't you say he liked me?
Yeah that's what I thought too.
until this past week.

(This is when the really quite confused 15 year old goes to the mom.)
Everything changed.Everything.

No sitting by each other in seminary.
Quick hello's.
Fast Goodbye's.
Looking at each other confused.
Or more me looking at him confused.
(not too much I hate desperate looks)

There was a time when I thought I really liked him. really liked him.
So this is my question.
In love,
or out?
So confused.
One thing though.
I have never been happier to be 15.




2 comments:

  1. ahh! mallori.
    I hope it doesn't bother you when I post on
    every.
    single.
    entry.
    but I love reading your blog. it makes me feel closer... (: and this post makes me feel like we're having one of our silly boy talks! I'm totally in this with you though...
    I can't figure out if I'm in love...or falling out. I don't know.
    but sometimes, you just have to enjoy. just like you said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy do i have a story to tell you. [:

    ReplyDelete