Tuesday, July 10, 2012

july?!? not cool.

Summer has gone by wayyy too fast.

I hate school and never want to return.

American school is easier, and if i hear any whines when school starts i will be ticked.

I'm a SOPHOMORE!!!

I love Free by Zac Brown Band.

I use my facebook now in francais.

I haven't talked to my friends forever. the thought scares me.

My brother got me a cool glass, tonight coca-cola anyone?

I realllyyyy want a chocolate soda right now.

I can't call grandma because skype hates me. she is going to kill me.

Not having a new book is bugging the heck out of me.

i've only been to the beach twice this summer. both times i didn't get in. poop.

My really good friends brother got married on saturday. congrats dude.

I'm addicted to pinterest.

I'm pretty sure I will marry a cowboy.

I need to learn more french.

Have a good summer peeps.








No comments:

Post a Comment