Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Believe me.

My history teacher told me i'm to serious.
She's tahitian.
I laughed for 20 minutes straight.


I'm in love with black and white photographs.

My school is AMAZINGWONDERFULYHAPPYGREATIMINLOVEINEVERREALIZEDTHISWASEVENPOSSBILE.
True Story.

I'm getting braces. TOMORROW.
I never thought this day would come.
hip-hip-hooray!! 
honest and truly.

David.
haha.
no comment.

i'm as happy as a bird with a french fry.


Still trying to learn french.
woot!

i spend to much time on pinterest.
and listen to, to many love songs.

i woke up 5 minutes before seminary started.
it takes place in my living room.
i'm the one that wakes everyone up.
jolly.

i love the color mint green. 
lavender comes in second.

life is grand. there is so much to be grateful for.


goody goody gumdrops. 





No comments:

Post a Comment