Friday, October 14, 2011

A Realization.

There has been some thought
and some prayers.
Some thinking
and going to seminary
There has been things pointed out
and somethings found.
There has been a realization in me.
Just a 14 year old.
That I have been blessed.
I was in a accident last year
I fell out of a truck.
I was supposed to break bones.
Only broke my jaw.
I look like i'm back to normal.
A couple battle scars on my face.
Nothing big.
But the Lord blessed me.
I didn't die.
I was blessed so much during that time.

Earlier this year
my dad got a job for
The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints.
I have learned or more
been blessed to learn
That this will be an adventure.
I have been blessed to meet the people I have met
I will be blessed for the people I will meet.
Both will/ have taught me many great things.
I've been blessed so much
and I know my Father in Heaven
listened to my prayers
and answered them. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment