Sunday, October 30, 2011

This and That Week.

This week
is
THAT
week.
you know the one with all the packing
and
last minute errands.
The last goodbyes
and the driving to the airport.
the making sure you have everything
until next July.
(that's the next time we visit Utah.)
Losing your phone the LAST week you have it.
I'm not doing so great without it.
The telling mom
"WE NEED TO GO TO CABELAS AND GET A LIFE JACKET FOR THE PLANE SO I DON'T DROWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!"
and she just laughs and says "Dad says they have them over there."
OK but just wait for me and the anxiety of not having one.
I don't know why I want a life jacket for the plane
I just do.
Like I hate dark basements
scare me to death.
But back to other things.
by the way that conversation between mom and me
JUST happened.
about 5 minutes ago
its 11:34 P.M.
yeah crazy stuff happened's.
oh and finishing the book you got for the plane a week before.
whoops.
but hoping mom will be nice
and get me that other book by the same author :)
Going to the store and saying mom I need this!!!!
and realizing that I can't take all of my closet.
Darn.
Sleeping with a warm water bottle for my nervous stomach.
having the wondering what mood i'm in since I can't pick one because its hard to decide.
Going out to eat every other night because we won't be able to have this in Tahiti.
Cafe Rio anyone? :))
Thinking I thought packing for girls camp was bad.
Packing takes on a WHOLE new level moving to a different country.
Trust me.

This Week
is
THAT
week.
That's all i'm going to say.



No comments:

Post a Comment