Sunday, May 6, 2012

2 instead of 4.



Today it was brought up at church.
" Mal, you have two more years"
That's right two. 
2 until I make my decision.
That one that will make my life so excited and over joyed (which I don't doubt.)
That one that will make my life crazy with chaos. ( which I don't doubt either.)

I've always gotten excited.
"I can get out of here, become who I wanna be."
now I've been come 
terrified.
I'm growing up.
"You're almost there mal"

I'll be 16 in december.
2 1/2.
I'm terrified not only will my mom be a country away.
but my family.
Dad, mom , brother and sister.

So I've decided to embrace 
everything.
friendships.
Family.
People.

"it's like going on a mission."
now I've finally understood what I meant.

but I've also realized
I hate to read ahead in chapters.
but I also have to be ready to embrace those chapters.
Those people.
Maybe I'll meet new best friends.
new family.
new people.

It's all adding up to now.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment