Friday, May 18, 2012

{i promise}

i mean really....
growing up and becoming who i am is hard...
Sometimes I have no idea what i'm doing.
sometimes i don't know how to endure this...
but then i hear those little words.....
"you can do it, your halfway there! the first steps are the hardest! just going in your room and pour everything out in prayer not "why me but try me."
honestly sometimes i feel sick to my stomach complaining about stuff i know i shouldn't.
who gets this experience? not many people.
I have never gotten a more powerful testimony.
really i'm so grateful for it.
i know that heavenly father is making me stronger for whats to come.
so instead of complaining about that one boy who have become a burden or
that i get sick more often.
or those tickets.
maybe i just need to move on...
i will be grateful for this day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment