Sunday, June 10, 2012

Five. Cinq. Cinco. Pae.

I have 5 days of school left 5.
This school year has brought me so many challenges.
It has brought tears.
It has brought joy.
It has brought much uncertainty.
It has brought laughter.
It has brought downward spirals from being homesick.
It has brought road-blocks.
and " What do we do?"

It has brought much strength.
Strength I didn't know I had.
Strength to overcome.
Strength to deal with teachers.
Strength to deal with kids.
Strength to try and be more kind.
Strength to not break down, and to cry.
Strength to kneel down and to pour out every last thing.

It has brought new learning.
French, Spanish and Tahitian.
Math, French History and Geography.
Physic Chemistry, Science and Technology.
Art and Music.
E.P.S.

It has brought Trial. The good kind.
Getting up at 4:00 in the morning.
Doing hard and difficult homework.
Being away from loved ones.
Being more grateful.
Learning to deal with what you have.
and learning what you don't need.
People that is a blessing.
Learning to be positive.

It has brought happiness.
Laughter.
Goodness.
Grace.
Beauty.
Joy.
Peace.
Excellence.
Blessings.
Inspiration.

This school year has made me better.
made me sad.
made me think.
made me learn.
made me wonder.
and pray hard.
made me grateful.

I know that thing upcoming week will bring.
short attentions spans.
yelling.
excitement.
hard work.
dedication.
strength.

Five. Cinq. Cinco. Pae.


No comments:

Post a Comment