Tuesday, June 26, 2012

We can live with God again.

These past couple of days I have been looking back on an experience I had in October of 2010.

I fell out of a truck on the way to school.

The day before we had my grandpas (moms dad) funereal.

We talked about how we can be with our loved ones again and we were explaining the situation to the little kids that didn't really understand what had just happened.

We all had our ups and downs. 

We remembered times at the cabin or on the long sunday drives. The moose above the fire place hunt, stuff like that you know?

We said " Heaven isn't  far away."

When I fell out of that truck on the way to school. I kept wondering was "was this it?" , "doesn't end here?".

Luckily it didn't but it could have easily gone the other way.

a friend of ours passed away a couple of weeks ago too.  all of it came just down to me feeling this way. 

 everyday is a blessing. so go tell your mother you love her. or tell the person your mad at sorry.

go give somebody a hug. or bake a cake for an old lady in your ward.

can I tell you a secret?

every thing is going to be okay in the end. 

don't you worry.


P.S. good video if a loved one has died or just to remember loved ones who have passed on..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy41VCbdt0I&feature=share


No comments:

Post a Comment