Friday, June 1, 2012

Those deep breaths after laughing so hard. all for the right reasons.



I get home from school. 
Tired from the long walk home.
I check facebook really quick.
I go to messages.
Jenny sent 3.
My Favorite?
" Dude... please let me know if you can skype. GET ON MAN!  WE ARE ALL HERE AND WE WANT TO SEE YOU!"
Just Jenny being Jenny.
" I'm on.
I just got home from school"
Seriously never typed that faster in my entire life.
type that email in the search box on skype.
I talked to them tonight.
My rocks.
Best buds.
I talked to them for an hour and 5 minutes tonight.
Best hour and 5 minutes. ever.
I miss them.
I heard about boy stories.
and got to be in on getting a boy back for a prank call.
" S: i'll have an egg roll!
J: Me Too!
Me: I'll have the Orange chicken!
E: I'll have Kung pao!"
Our inside jokes.
"I learned about tahiti in World Civ!"
Hearing their voices like nothing changed.
Because honestly it hasn't.
We best friends. for good. 
I love you all!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment