Sunday, November 6, 2011

4,663 Miles.

The title means a lot.

It means a girl just a regular girl.
Dad got a job 4,663 miles away
Moving takes work.
But in the end the Lord blesses all of us every single day.
Best Friends were amazing these past couple months miss you all!!!

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
- Bernard Meltzer
A best friend shares the good times and help you out by listening during the bad times.

When you have best friends like mine you don't just have friends you have sisters!

Sisters that listen to you and comfort you through everything

They are such blessings in my life

One of my bestest friends missy wrote this and it makes me smile!

"She may be 4,663 miles away in some different country but she is still one of my bestest friends... Mallori Hapairai, I miss you with all of my heart. :) But seriously 4,663 miles? I love you. :)"

I love you guys so so so much Missy,Jenny,Megan,Sheridan,Hope and Elyse.

I love you all so so so much!! Miss you a ton!!! we'll make it through it!!!


1 comment:

  1. Mallori! :) You are amazing! Love you! Hows Tahiti??? I bet its wornderful and beautiful... E-mail me pictures! missyparker1997@hotmail.com. Love you!

    ReplyDelete