Sunday, November 13, 2011

Latter-Day Saint Kids.


Hey

There are so pretty amazing kids that move all over the world because the Lord has asked their family to.

I really don't think we really pay attention to these wonderful kids who have to move all over the world.

They are seriously amazing and I really hope we can all acknowledge what they do.

They move all over the world. It could be to Spain or Rome or even America. Everywhere.

They have to start at a brand new school that they may have to idea what the teachers are talking about or what the kids are asking.

They have to start all over. It's practically like going to kindergarten or preschool all over again.
Learning a new language.
Learning how to write.
Learning so many brand new ways.
I am so amazed by what they do.

I have gotten to have this amazing, crazy, interesting and sometimes really scary experience that they go through.
Before we moved. Some of the kids in my class at school were friending me on Facebook. I didn't know who they were at first and we had a hard time speaking to each other. It was really interesting.

I am so terrified of starting at a brand new school tomorrow. I really really just want to break down and cry my eyes out. but the Lord knows what I am doing and the sacrifices that I am making to go on this journey. He can comfort me.

I really am so scared. It is really hard when you don't know what the people are saying. They ask questions and you can't answer them. You say hi or thank you but they don't know what you are saying. It is so hard. I go to church and I don't know what the lesson is about. I am trying so hard to learn the language. I said to someone " hows life" and they said they didn't know what I was talking about and they said to explain but I couldn't and it was really hard.

Some people give me advice but all they do is make me more scared for the things to come.
I will stick to my standards.
I can to the right thing.
Things have changed.

“The future of this world has long been declared; the final outcome between good and evil is already known. There is absolutely no question as to who wins because the victory has already been posted on the scoreboard . The only really strange thing is all of this is that we are still down here on the field trying to decide which team's jersey we want to wear!” Jeffrey R. Holland

we have to decide what team's jersey we want to wear.
I have chosen to stick to my standards.
we are children of an Almighty God.
Sticking to standards and doing what WE know is right is not hard.
If you have the right friends and are doing what you KNOW you are supposed to be doing.
You are doing so great!

I really am so scared for the things to come.
This test is really an Open Book Test.
We have all of the answers in The Book Of Mormon.
The scriptures are so amazing.

I'll do a blog post about what happened tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment