Thursday, November 10, 2011

I'm Back!

Sorry about that guys
moving to a different country took a bit of time away from my schedule.
So
Your probably wondering how I am, correct?
Well i'm fine
just fine.
Later i'll put some pictures up of my suitcase and the house.
Its pretty different then Utah.
I've had a difficult time to adjust
and still I'm still not adjusted.
but i'll probably will be later.
much later.
Now lets start from the very beginning of all of this
and I mean the moving
not the
Dad gets
THE NEWS
I'm taking about the beginning of the drive to Las Vegas for the plane ride the next morning.
That beginning.

The beginning of that day was really hard.
for me.
last minute packing
not finishing until about 6:40
Aunt Mel coming to help us
(That lady is a genius!!)
The "oh my gosh this is the last time forever"
well not forever
hopefully.
Then leaving at 9:00
I think
stopping at a fast food place
watching movies
First Daughter wasn't the best
Cars 2 was awesome
(14 liking Cars 2??? HECK YES!!!)
Captain America
I fell asleep in the very beginning
Driving in a snow storm that would scare your Aunt Betty.
I don't actually have a Aunt Betty.
but it was a crazy snow storm
C.r.a.z.y.
starting the little tears.
Starting to realize everything.
Scares me.
We got to Las Vegas safe.
then went up to our hotel room.
Tried sleeping
slept for a little while.
mom kinda repack a little
the baby things.
Got up
Showered
got ready.
Went to the airport.
Did all that stuff.
got on the airplane
5:45 minutes to be exact.
Wanting to start to cry.
didn't
Landed in Hawaii
Got cute earrings and a Bracelet.
Got on the Plane ride to Tahiti
5:30.
Got there
Freaked out
Culture shock.
Got up
went to church
Pictures up of the building soon!!!
so yeah
That's my life right now.


2 comments:

  1. Mallori! I am missing you so super much! I can't believe how fast the time went by! Every time I read you blog I feel like im gonna cry! I am so sad without you! I hope that everything in tahiti is going smoothly and I love your guts! You are amazing and I can feel your loving spirit even 4,663 miles away. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha my guts? YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE MY GUTS!!!!! haha I miss you missy I love you so so much and I miss you a ton!!! Your so amazing thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete