Friday, November 11, 2011

A List.


1: "Missing someone isn't about how long it has been since you've seen them or the amount of time since you've talked. It's about that very moment you find yourself doing something and wishing they were right by your side."

I miss those funny little jokes at school.
The laughing so hard we almost died!!
The telling me I should go to Mr. Smiths when clearly I had to go somewhere else because of a little white slip and I didn't have him.
But It's not that I haven't talked with them or seen them.
ok so maybe it's because I haven't seen them
It's about how much I wish they were by my side right now.
I miss everyone
Lets have a skype date soon guys!!!

2: I start school next Monday and I am so terrified!!!!

3: I can't watch Soul Surfer.
I always have to do a job in the middle
or fall asleep
Trust me
I've tried this whole week!!!!!!

4: My life is better.

5: Foreign Misquotes and Fleas ARE THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mine got all infected and they hurt!!

6: I like looking at my audience.
I see that I have some pretty far away people looking at it.
Hi Guys!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment